RAPPER WA NEW YORK WAMDISS KENDRICK LAMAR



 KENDRICK LAMAR Alichoongea Kwenye Verse Yake Ya Wimbo "Control" Wa Big Sean, Kujiita "King Of New York" na Kudiss Watu Ona Alichokipata Toka Kwa Mabrother In A Game Hawa Hapa....

TOKA KWA PAPOOSE"

Wolves on you, time to get rid of these crap rappers

Wolfpack on your back, you really a backpacker

Kendrick Lamar – where’s your last name rap bastard?

You got two first names, your mama was ass backwards

"NA HUYU NI CASSIDY"
They should put me in a Guinness, most punchlines, infinite
And if I diss a cat in a rap, that nigga finished
I got in it to give niggas the business, not for the business
I’m highly recommended but this shit is not exciting me
You wear tight clothes, but you’re flows ain’t tight to me
I know you trying, man, to find a man as nice as me
But a blind man like “damn that would’ve been a sight to see”
No one can stop me, I’m cocky and got the right to be
Ey, they shoulda never gave a mic to me
You would think BIG, Big Pun and Big L ghostwrite for me
And I could box, you do not want to pick a fight with me
I’m not in the best shape like I would like to be
But I exercise everytime I lift my pipe to pee

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © CHIWILEINC. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates